In addition to integrated education and training, OIC/DC currently provides the following support services to any participant in need:
- Alternative Instructional Services: OIC/DC's tutorial program is designed to assist the participants regain academic focus.
- Strength Based Case Management Services: OIC/DC provides an extensive case management service for each participant enrolled .
- Referrals and Wrap Around Services: The participants will be aligned to an array of complimentary programs and social services operated by public and private agencies in the community.
- Job Readiness, Financial Literacy, Computer Literacy & Life Skills Training: OIC/DC integrates these important instructional elements with skills and basic educational instructions, so that the participant has a holistic instructional approach.
- Job Development and Placement: OIC has a reputation with employers for not only providing well trained people who are ready and able to work, but for working with employers to keep people on the job once placed.
- Retention and Follow-up Services: OIC/DC sees follow -up as an extension of the program. Participants will undergo successes and failures as they learn how to negotiate the real world-of-work. They will need an ongoing source of support and encouragement in order to achieve long-term success.
- Career Coaching. OIC/DC helps participants get a new and fresh perspective on their lives and their careers as well as where they have been, where they are today, and where they want to go in the future.